My newest favorite organizational tool is my Spring Pad account. I’ve been using it for almost 2 months and I can’t get enough of it. The reason it took me so long to let you all in on it is because I wanted to make sure I really loved it before I raved about it. But I do. I really, really love it.
What is Spring Pad, you ask? Only a totally awesome web tool and mobile app that you can use to track every thing you need for all sorts of different projects.
Here’s a brief description from their company website:
Things I love About Spring Pad:
- I can add items while at my computer and pull them up later on my phone. This is amazing for shopping lists (make at home, use at the store).
- I can add items from my phone and pull them up later at my computer. This is perfect for when I see inspiration at the store and want to blog about it later.
- There are only a few background choices – I don’t feel compelled to
wastespend hours designing a cool background for something that no one will ever see but me. The designs they offer are simple, modern and attractive.
- I can type in the name of a product or book and it will find an exact match for me.
- It gives me alerts when I have deadlines coming up.
- I can keep all of the areas of my life in one place – my family, my job, my blog, my other organizations.
- I don’t make notes in 10 different spots and lose the notes later.
- It’s free!